Answered

Android Auto Support

• 28 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
I was wondering when Android Auto will be supported. It's the only music app that I use which doesn't have that feature. It's very much needed because it makes it easier to switch songs while driving. The lack of this feature makes me not use SoundCloud during my long multiple hour drives home.
icon

Best answer by Carrie Hall 29 March 2019, 09:13

Hi there @jsleepy89, thanks for your feedback. We've had a lot of requests for Android Auto but unfortunately we're not planning to work on it for the time being. We appreciate your support and will pass the feedback onto our product teams.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi there @jsleepy89, thanks for your feedback. We've had a lot of requests for Android Auto but unfortunately we're not planning to work on it for the time being. We appreciate your support and will pass the feedback onto our product teams.
Userlevel 1
Hey @Carrie Hall thanks for responding it's sad that the product team isnt going to address it anytime soon especially when multiple customers have asked for it. It's pretty surprising honestly. I hope at the very least it's on the roadmap as a future item to be added.
Userlevel 3
@jsleepy89 It's definitely on our radar, but we're a small team and haven't got capacity right now. Thanks for your support!

@jsleepy89 It's definitely on our radar, but we're a small team and haven't got capacity right now. Thanks for your support!

Hey @Carrie Hall I'm sure you and the team have seen this http://www.jeffreyhumble.com/soundcloud-for-android-auto/ if not I'm just passing it along. Love the app and look forward to it being available via Android Auto soon. - Mark
Userlevel 3
@Mark Ricks Thanks for sharing!