Question

BlackBerry APP will not Login with Desktop reg. ACC

Hy, i'm using SoundCloud since ages with and on my Desktop (or sometimes Laptop) with a Browser.
Registration via e-mail. All works fine!

I recently got myself a BlackBerry (Passport) with a pre-installed SoundCloud App.
But whatever i try = i can not enter the APP via "Sign in" with my registered e-mail and password.
The APP always saying: "Error We couldn't sign you in. Sure you have the right email and password?"

YES. I'm sure i have correct/right e-mail and password. Checked three times back by now.

I did de-install/deleted the app. And reinstalled by now.
Now the App saying by Login/"Sign in": "Error There is a problem with your data connection. Please check your network settings"

I checked my data connection and network settings = NO PROBLEMS

I already tried to download the Android APP from Google-Play-Store!
But there it is saying APP not able to be installed on my device. (dafug)

Somebody got any tips, information or solution?

Peace and Love to this community
XOXO

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @BeatHunter,

Sorry to hear this is not working for you. The app that installs on Blackberry devices is basically a wrapped version of the Android app.

I've checked in with our Android mobile team, however they said unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help with this further, since the version that was pre-installed was very likely an old version of the SoundCloud app which was using an older technology for the sign in process.

The OS you're running on your Blackberry is probably too old to support the current version of the app, which is why you're receiving an error message when trying to install the app again.

I'm sorry I cannot help with this further. 😕
Same problem Check Link:

https://community.soundcloud.com/android-230073/there-s-connection-problem-blackberry-passport-7385837