Question

Bug Report: Playhead speed issue

• 12 October 2017
  • 4 replies

System: Oukitel K6000Pro Android 6.0
App version: 2017.10.11-release

Whilst playing the track, the playhead always moves twice as fast as it should normally do, tapping the audio loudness graph resets the playhead to where it should be.

4 replies

The same
Xiaomi note 4
Miui 9

Hi there,

Hmm, we don't receive a lot of reports about this being an issue, so I'm not sure what exactly might be causing this on your devices specifically. @fillobotto, since 2014, wow, that goes a long way... hmm, I guess you have tried to delete the app entirely, restart your device to make sure you start over with a clean cache when you download the app again from the Google Play store?

Of course I had, for many reasons. I had 3 different devices since 2014. Doesn't sound like a device problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, we don't receive a lot of reports about this being an issue, so I'm not sure what exactly might be causing this on your devices specifically. @fillobotto, since 2014, wow, that goes a long way... hmm, I guess you have tried to delete the app entirely, restart your device to make sure you start over with a clean cache when you download the app again from the Google Play store?
This is happening to me since 2014, across all the devices I had. Last week the problem disappeared for 2 days but then came back. All I know is that it's update-independent, because I roll back to *that* beta version but the problem is still there.