Answered

Can't login on android app

Getting the "Oops! An unexpected error occured. Please try again." error. Using Android 7.0 on a Galaxy S7. Using normal login, not Google or Facebook. My account works on my PC but not on my phone.
icon

Best answer by Lady Elfandor 4 April 2018, 17:07

Hmmm... has anyone tried reinstalling the app? Perhaps that will work... I hope.
View original

11 replies

same problem here, is it normal?
I've been experiencing problems accessing the account with my Android device too. It does not recognise my email or password. I've tried changing my password multiple times, but with the same result: pop up message saying, "Oops! We're lost."

Can soundcloud please find themselves so that I can continue listening to funky tunes? Will be highly appreciated.
Hmmm... has anyone tried reinstalling the app? Perhaps that will work... I hope.
Reinstalling didn't fix. Though I know what did for me:
Even if you password works on PC, just reset it, it'll work.
Same problem here tried re-installing app but still not working please help!
As @Maximemoring hinted, you have to click "Forgot my password" and reset your password, then you will be able to log into the app
Install vpn aps. 🙂
Mine has this problem since today, but only with my one account I.e. account linked with Facebook, and only on my Sony Android Tablet. However I can log into my secondary Google account just fine.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled but still the same. I don't want to reset password as then I would probably not be able to sign in with Facebook anymore, correct?
All my other devices - android phones, PC's - all seem fine. Just this Tablet...
Getting this error trying to sign in with my Google account. Just got a new S9+
I aw @rendy 's answer about VPN apps and it got me thinking.
I installed the free ProtonVPN app and selected my traffic to go via their Netherlands server and the problem is fixed. I not longer have a problem with my Android device.
I have this problem, can't fix