Question

Can't login on phone

• 15 October 2017
  • 25 replies

I can't login to souncloud on my phone. I have an android if that makes a difference. It worked perfectly fine last night and when I opened it today, I was signed out. Everytime I try to login, I get an error messgae. I've tried clearing the data, unibst6and reinstalling, restarting my phone, changing the password, nothing works. However, I can still get login on my computer. Please help because I only use soundcloud on my phone for the most part and don't like spotify!

25 replies

I have the exact same problem, also tried everything, works fine on my computer, won't let me sign in on my phone. Only mine says "we couldn't sign you on. sure you have the right email and password?" and I am 100% sure.
I also have the same problem, I can perfectly login through web but I can't on my app
This is so bizarre! At least I'm not the only one 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear this is happening to you. Are you using a Sony Xperia phone by any chance? If so, then I'm afraid this is currently a known issues. Our engineers are looking into this, however it looks there's a specific issue with the operating system Sony is using. Please join our Android Beta program to see if the beta lets you sign in properly or to report directly to our engineers.

Thank you.
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear this is happening to you. Are you using a Sony Xperia phone by any chance? If so, then I'm afraid this is currently a known issues. Our engineers are looking into this, however it looks there's a specific issue with the operating system Sony is using. Please join our Android Beta program to see if the beta lets you sign in properly or to report directly to our engineers.

Thank you.

Not a Sony user but my Galaxy J7+ has the same issue. When will you solve this problem??? It's been days...
please help me signing in my account on my samsung android using soundcloud app.. its giving me a message if i am using correct email or password when i am using the same on my desktop and got sign in as well
I have the same problem on my Fairphone2.
i also have the same problem. I have iphone 8 plus.
does anyone know the solution?
same problem here, samsung S9 +
I cant login though my password and email are correct. I changed my password 3 times and it still says “Are you sure you entered correct email/password”
same problem here, samsung S9 + ???
! have the same problem on my Honor 9 lite
I am also having this problem. On an Oppo A57. 2 years later and still no solution? Step up your game SoundCloud.
Same issue, got logged out of application on both my phone and tablet. I can log into the web site but not anything android. Ridiculous customer support and the issue is all over the forum.

Got it to work, uninstall the correct application and download the latest update. Now I am able to log in.
Hi there,

Thank you.

There are 2+ YEAR old posts asking about this same exact issue, on multiple devices by basically all current manufacturers. "Our engineers are looking into it" sounds like a joke at this point. Reinstalling the app doesn't work, resetting your password doesn't work, and connecting your G+ account is hilariously broken too. And, cherry on top, the mobile site is non existent and just sends you to the app.
I'd tell you to fix your app but it's very clear at this point that it's never going to happen.
Hi there,

Thank you.
i use android and it does tha but then it dont after 10 or 12 times
I can't sign into my account.I tried to reset the password multiple times and I tried to login on a computer and it won't let me.I had to create a new account with my google account.This has been going on for months and no matter what I do,I can't access my account.I have a Samsung J3.
Marshall london phone here, same issue.
Same issue and no answer. Shame.
I’m having the same issue on my iPhone 8. It worked perfectly fine on my old phone but as soon as I get a new one I can’t log in.
I've got the same issue. Can't get support. I just turned off my phone and then the app stopped working, doesn't let me log in.
Delete the app and install it again worked for me today.
I use a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I was having the same problem on my iPhone X for about a month. I clicked create new account and then hit connect with Facebook and it signed me right in to my existing account. Hope it works for you guys too. Good luck
The suggestion by Kiefer Jeschke works. Proceed as if you are going to create a new account and it logs you in. It worked for me, I use FB to login
I was having the same problem on my iPhone X for about a month. I clicked create new account and then hit connect with Facebook and it signed me right in to my existing account. Hope it works for you guys too. Good luck

THIS WORKED FOR ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH.