Question

Change country settings in mobile app?

Im actually travelling but when im in INDIA I get Top 50 tracks or the New upcoming artist in the search i get all Indian artists and songs. I wanted to get the worldwide settings not just indian. How can i revert back my settings through the mobile app. Kindly help

7 replies

Im having the same problem. I live in Poland and the top50 here and recommended music is mostly some crappy Polish rap which just hurts my brain. Please make it so that there is an option to select a "worldwide" list. There currently are NO options at all to filter/personalize.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to change the country for your charts on mobile, however your request has been forwarded to the team.

You can change the country on a computer web browser for the time being.

Best
Mathis
This would be sick! I'm currently in the UK, and find that the songs in the UK top charts to be bad... Hopefully they add an option to let us change our country top charts!
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to change the country for your charts on mobile, however your request has been forwarded to the team.

You can change the country on a computer web browser for the time being.

Best
Mathis

how do we do that ?
Okay first of all, why create a app if we could just use the web browser for SoundCloud to get a easy excess to music we actually want to hear from specific countries?
many users complained about the same thing since months even years and you don’t do shit about such a easy option to choose, this is why everyone prefers other music apps like Spotify...
won’t use ur app or site anymore in the Future cuz u obviously care more about the adds and money than the actual user. Good luck with choosing that path.
Same problem here. I’m working in Ukraine and I’m getting Ukrainian music in my top charts which I do not like. Let’s fix this.
Google is now paying $17000 to $22000 per month for working online from home. I have joined this job 2 months ago and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this job. I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out what i do.. Alfhaearn.all.uk