Answered

Couldnt sign in android souncloud app

• 1 April 2018
  • 7 replies

Have troubles vith sign in soundcloid. My friend have same issue yesterday. Email and password are correct and i can sign in browser.

icon

Best answer by NIZKIYZALIV 2 April 2018, 20:55

I have the same issue as well. please let know also when you get the solution for this it works now did you do anything or it just started to work it just started to work for me. Try it
View original

7 replies

I have the same issue as well. please let know also when you get the solution for this
I have the same issue as well. please let know also when you get the solution for this it works now
I have the same issue as well. please let know also when you get the solution for this it works now did you do anything or it just started to work
I have the same issue as well. please let know also when you get the solution for this it works now did you do anything or it just started to work it just started to work for me. Try it
I have the same issue as well. please let know also when you get the solution for this it works now did you do anything or it just started to work

no its not working
I have the same issue as well. please let know also when you get the solution for this it works now

Not working with me till now 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
If this still doesn't work for anyone, please be sure to check if you can properly sign in on a computer in your web browser of choice with the same method you would use on the phone (email & password, or Facebook / Google+ integration). Also, it might be worth deleting the app, restarting your phone, then download the app again for a fresh start to be sure the app's cache doesn't play tricks on you :)

Cheers
Mathis