Question

Desktop site on Android device?

How can I access the full Soundcloud website from Chrome on my Android phone? Only the crappy mobile version is showing up.

I need to download a couple of my tracks and the crappy mobile version doesn't seem to have download functionality.

Thanks
Tony

5 replies

Any possibility of any comment from anyone at Soundcloud? This ridiculous lack of functionality (no uploads, no downloads) for no clear reason is frustrating.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Tony,

The website version of SoundCloud is currently only available on desktop computers and laptops, sorry.
Mathis wrote:

Hi Tony,

The website version of SoundCloud is currently only available on desktop computers and laptops, sorry.

This is a major pain to not have access to website on mobile. Why not add all the functionalities then on mobile site?
maddnotez wrote:

Mathis wrote:

Hi Tony,

This is a major pain to not have access to website on mobile. Why not add all the functionalities then on mobile site?

What a rubbish useless app
No functionality in app to block pervs following you and using indecent photos as the profile page. This app encourages sexual images to be linked into your profile.