Question

Distorted sound

• 12 March 2018
  • 4 replies

There are bursts of static noise that randomly appear when listening to music, doesnt matter if i use headphones or the phones speaker. Only have this problem with souncloud. Doesnt matter what song im listening to.

4 replies

No One?
I have exactly same problem.
At first i tought my brand new S8's jackstick was broken... then i found out it dindt make the noise in spotify!
Anyone have solution for this ?! 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear that. Have you tried to delete the app, restart your phone then reinstall the app? This is usually the quickest way to sort out any glitches. However, if you're on a SoundCloud Go/Go+ subscription, please note that you'd have to redownload content that was previously download for offline listening.

Let the community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear that. Have you tried to delete the app, restart your phone then reinstall the app? This is usually the quickest way to sort out any glitches. However, if you're on a SoundCloud Go/Go+ subscription, please note that you'd have to redownload content that was previously download for offline listening.

Let the community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis

hi.
sorry for not getting in here to often to check. But no this does not Work. Ive tried this before u mention it.. and it does not Work.. The fun part is... this is happening with my brand new Samsung S8 galaxy.. with Oreoe Android..

Then i have an Samsung A3 from Work.. this Works fine.. no glitches at all...