Question

downloaded tracks disappears after restarting app

• 24 October 2017
  • 4 replies

I am on 2017.10.18.
I've been a Go+ user since the very beginning and never had any issue with the app. After the recent update, however, every time I restart the app the downloaded albums and playlists would disappear. Tried cleaning cache, removing download, switching between SD card and phone memory, re-login, and reinstall, but none of it helped. Strangely, the first playlist or album is always fine, but all the other downloaded lists would disappear. Please help.

4 replies

This is happening to me as well and i have an s8+. Only difference is its only happening to my first playlist
I have the exact same issue, only the first playlist remains after closing the app.
Still don't know how to fix this atm...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear this. Have you tried deleting the app, restarting your phone for a fresh start, then downloading the app again? You'll have to re-download previous content, but given this is part of the issue anyways, I hope this clears out any glitches that might be causing the problem in the first place.

P.S.: Please be sure you know your SIM pin if it has one before restarting your phone.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear this. Have you tried deleting the app, restarting your phone for a fresh start, then downloading the app again? You'll have to re-download previous content, but given this is part of the issue anyways, I hope this clears out any glitches that might be causing the problem in the first place.

P.S.: Please be sure you know your SIM pin if it has one before restarting your phone.

Cheers
Mathis

I have the exact same issue here, on my Google Pixel XL, any downloaded playlist will disappear after i restart the app...
I tried clear cache, did not work, I tried to clear cache and delete data, that did not fix the issue either.
I uninstalled the app, restarted my phone, deleted ANY SoundCloud folder on my phone storage, and then re-installed the app, that did not fix that issue either.
That leads me to the conclusion that this is a bug inside the app,
Now you have to get your developers working on that issue !!