Answered

Downloads are getting constantly deleted automatically

• 21 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Hey Guys!

Iam facing following problem. Since months all my downloaded playlists are getting constantly automatically deleted. Each time it happened I kind of pray that it is the last time but then it keeps happening. So now I got tonthe point where Iam getting active about it.

There ia absolutely no pattern to notice about it. Sometimes they are all getting deleted straight two days after I just downloaded them. And sometimes the system shows merci and Iam allowed to listen offline for a whole week...lol

My subscription is a soundcloud pro subscription (so soundcloud goplus)included. Even tho I kinda have the feeling the problem may lie in the fact that the system ones in a while thinks Iam not paying for goplus (which I dont, because I payed the year of soundcloudpro ahead and so goplus is all included).

Iam using the whole moody thing on an Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Iam calling android my home since 5 years. So I doubt that Iam doing something wrong whatsoever...but You never know right...

Iam very fucking frustrated about this as you can probably imagine. The whole point of payed is mainly the ability to download but I literly dont get anything for my money really. If anybody knows the right email address where I could write to regarding that problem thatbwould be also helpful!

Much Love and Gratitude to everybody who is offering solutions!

ps: maybe helpful for the solution. it seems like the problem lies in the fact that the app suddenly cant read the files on the sd card or so anymore. because ones the app shows that none of the playlists are downloaded anymore, the foldersize within my sd csrd where the downloads are saved remains the same size which is very odd vecause it then runs through all the downloads again in order to let me be able to play them offline.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 22 February 2019, 17:34

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've been having difficulties with this. Is the app itself installed on the internal storage? Also, it is expected that the offline content gets removed when you sign out of your account, so maybe this is something to look out for?
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've been having difficulties with this. Is the app itself installed on the internal storage? Also, it is expected that the offline content gets removed when you sign out of your account, so maybe this is something to look out for?
Hey man. Its definetly not the logging in which is a problem. Staying logged in 24/7...and also no automstic log outs occuring or so!

But thank You very much for your other Idea. No soundcloud wasnt installed on the sd card and now I changed the downloads to the system storage so you might actually have saved my life hahaha...so far it looks good but sometimes in takes a few days till it fucks around again so I will get back to you in a week or so!

If anybody else has any other ideas just in case...let me know please 🙂
seems like the sdcard-internal storage difference was the origin of the problem! thanks so much for the advice! if you dont hear from me anymore it means it all remained solved...much appreciated! sending my light