Question

How can I play songs and open other apps like I use to on my Android pad

• 24 January 2016
  • 4 replies

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Erilyn,

Sorry, but I don't quite understand what you're asking - can you explain step by step what you're trying to do, and what device you're using to accomplish that? Just want to make sure we're on the same page.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there Erilyn,

Sorry, but I don't quite understand what you're asking - can you explain step by step what you're trying to do, and what device you're using to accomplish that? Just want to make sure we're on the same page.

Cheers
Mathis

I have a nextbook Android n I use to be able to play my songs while on Facebook or playing my games what happened I don't know but I can't play my music while doing anything else r SoundCloud will close.. I have deleted it cleared cache n I don't know what else to do besides deleting everything on SoundCloud uninstall n then reinstall but I'm asking for help before I have to do that.. I can't open anything while SoundCloud is playing if I do I won't be able to hear my music... N its not like I'm opening apps that cause big interference cause it use to play while I did my other things... Please help me with many suggestions thank you...
Hi there Erilyn,

Cheers
Mathis

I keep WiFi connection so its nothing to do with the network
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Erilyn,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Erilyn,

Thanks for following up on this. Hmm, I've just tested this on my own Android device with the latest beta version running, and playback continues even if I switch into a different app. Thus, I'd say try deleting the app, restart your device, then try again by downloading the app from the Google Play Store.

If this also doesn't help, I recommend you join our public beta program. This way you'll be able to submit a bug report directly to our mobile engineers (or, even better, the most current beta version sorts out your issue right away).

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis