Question

How do I set the android app to launch by default when clicking a soundcloud link in my mobile browser?

• 19 May 2015
  • 3 replies

Soundcloud mobile app used to open by default when clicking on a soundcloud link in chrome. (Android 5.1 2nd gen Moto E). Recently the app was acting strange so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it - now I cant get it to open by default. In the app settings it shows that you can remove it from a default program (but that is greyed out since it is no longer set as a default) How do I reset it as a default app to open soundcloud links?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I believe what you're looking for is this. Hope this helps 🙂
Thanks, the bizarre thing is I've already cleared chrome from being a default app, and uninstalled/re installed soundcloud but it still automatically opens on chrome without asking me if I want to open in the sound cloud app!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need to disconnect my WhatsApp profile from my SoundCloud account on the app so....

When I try to share on app it defaults to WhatsApp and I can't share via any other media, such as Facebook. How do I disconnect?!?