Question

How do you stop the SoundCloud app from playing totally unrelated shit?!!

• 4 March 2019
  • 5 replies

I occasionally get a link from a friend to listen to something, all fair and square. But after this link played something completely unrelated, totally different suddenly starts playing.

The very samething happens sometimes when I listen back to my own songs too, seriously how do you disable this? Cause it annoys the fucking hell out of me, especially as it almost always is something that I ABSOLUTELY don't like at all when it comes to genre etc.
I find it absolutely insane how SoundCloud can have so terrible algorithms, I never listened to a single fucking rap song on sound cloud, in fact I hate it.

If this is can not be turned off I cancel my subscription immediately, I rather have the player stop at the end than the current braindead behavior!!!

5 replies

Add or remove tracks directly from your playlists – Do it right inside the app, with no need to log onto SoundCloud in a browser. Tap those same three dots on any track to open the options list and then add or remove tracks to curate your perfect SoundCloud experience.
I'm using crazykrush to get really cool dates try it helps:)
In soundcloud Related tracks are selected by an algorithm that returns recommendations through a network of relations and interactions on SoundCloud (for example a user liked a track, a user followed another user, a track is reposted etc.).
I ABSOLUTELY don't like it,
In soundcloud Related tracks are selected by an algorithm that returns recommendations through a network of relations and interactions on SoundCloud (for example a user liked a track, a user followed another user, a track is reposted etc.)

I'm using Bike app for easy and quick travel in delhi ncr
Turn off auto-play in the que. there is currently no way to avoid doing this every time.
Turn off auto-play in the que. there is currently no way to avoid doing this every time.
in ios you can turn it off in Library>overflow>settings>autoreplay related tracks>off
I came to the help forum looking for just this question; I've been going through a language course and one of the components of the course is to listen to the native speaker say a series of words and repeat after the audio. And that audio happens to be on Soundcloud. But when it gets to the end of the list of tracks, it starts playing some song that has little or nothing to do with it and which I do not care movie maker online about. Thankfully it's not a horribly loud or annoying song, but I still would rather not break my concentration to stop the crazy song! It makes me wish the course author would use a different service for his audio 😞. I would strongly recommend making that feature optional; it will probably go a long way toward user satisfaction!