Question

I need help.

• 24 February 2018
  • 2 replies

I have 2 Soundcloud accounts which i know the credentials for. I cannot sign in using the app, and for some reason when i use "forgot password" to send the reset to my email, it just tells me it cant do that and says try again later. It does this for both accounts. I tried making a completely new account, with both of my emails, thinking maybe my accounts got deleted, and neither email worked. It told me the sign up looked to much like spam\a robot. Good job SoundCloud.

2 replies

sorry to jump on this wagon - I experienced a similar problem.

I have created an account on my desktop computer which seems to be working allright.
Then I downloaded the Android app on my kindle fire and couldn't log in to my account.
I then tried to create a new account on my kindle device and got the same type of reaction as described above.

Is it not possible to use the same account on both, desktop version AND app?? Any help is appreciated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there you two,

Sorry about this mixup. Hmm, let's see. So, generally, it should be possible to use the same account on all of your devices. Kindle devices can be difficult at the moment, our engineers have been made aware of this, however unfortunately I can currently not say when resources allow for this to be addressed. One user has described this to help.

Apart from that, though, I would recommend to use a private browser window on a laptop or desktop computer to make sure you have the sign in credentials for each account sorted out. You can potentially make use of our forgot password workflow if signing in on a web browser also fails.

If this still doesn't help, please reach out to our Account Access team for further assistance.