Question

Mobile keeps logging me out

• 6 November 2017
  • 4 replies

The android soundcloud app logs me out of my account every time i close the app or just switch to another one and keep it running in the background, is there any way i can stop this?

4 replies

I have exactly the same issue. The app ist installed on the internal card and I run android 7 on a blackberry keyone. The app is quite unusable now...
Same problem for me. Months later. Anyone figure out how to stop this? I've uninstalled and reinstalled many times now she it doesn't help
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hmm, sorry to hear that. Please try to delete the app, restart your device for a fresh cache, then download the app again and install on the internal storage (as you pointed out before). If this still doesn't help, please try to reset your password to see if this helps.

I've read in a related topic that this ended up fixing the issue, though I'm not sure if the other user was facing the exact same problem, or if there was another factor playing into his bug.
https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003446087-Resetting-your-password

Let the community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi,

Thanks for trying, but no dice. New password + install after restart didn't help. A few hours later I was signed out of my phone while SoundCloud was downloading songs for offline listening. Now (a day later) it thinks I've lost my membership and won't let me play the paid songs again. (has happened a few times. Had to reinstall to fix this also)