Mobile SoundCloud

• 25 January 2019
  • 2 replies

So I realize that different platforms will have differences between the same app/program/game because of technical limitations, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I can't actually upload existing files on my phone; only record new things entirely.
And of course phones today can basically do anything a computer can with the only big differences being screen size & processing speed, but I don't get why this isn't an option.
Also, when I AM on the computer, I can't shuffle an entire playlist like Mobile can. I have to click the first song, & then shuffle.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback around this. We're always eager to align the set of features as much as possible, but like you said - this isn't always easy. I will forward your feedback to the respective product team.
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback around this. We're always eager to align the set of features as much as possible, but like you said - this isn't always easy. I will forward your feedback to the respective product team.

Thank you for the assistance Mathis.