Re-installing apps on Android device helps

Userlevel 3
Since apps are always being updated from time to time it is always best to reinstall any online apps that maybe outdated with the Android version and this helps to fix any wandering issues or glitches that may still be around regardless of the new update that just came out.

2 replies

Since apps are always being updated from time to time it is always best to reinstall any online apps that maybe outdated with the Android version and this helps to fix any wandering issues or glitches that may still be around regardless of the new update that just came out.

ive had a glich with soundcloud app, that make some static noise every half minute, or somehting like that. Sounds like a jackstick which is borken or isnt put in correctly..
I've tried to reinstall etc.. nothing Works.. i know its not my phone/jackstick since its not making these noises when using Youtube or Spotify.. Also the noise isnt there when using soundcloud as bluetooth...
Any ideas??

Its happening on my samsung S8 but not on my workphone which is an Samsung Galaxy A3
Userlevel 3
This sounds like a hardware issue in regard to your phones software. Nonetheless, if its not making noises with other apps it could be related to phone software mainly in part with the hardware and most of the time new phones always are having those kinks in the beginning until they issue software updates for the phone.

I have Oneplus 3T but have had no issues so far with it even after a few software updates that have rolled out over the years.

You can try restarting the phone or clean the jackstick area since its regarding static noise could be some hardware interference with another wireless device. Another thing could be the specific track you played at that moment which could have led to the static noise depending on the type of track or file upload.