Reposts Not Working On Android and PC since 10/23/17

Hi all,

As many of you have encountered, my reposts from 5-7 years worth of reposting have been lost. My phone updated my soundcloud app on 10/23/17 and somehow out of nowhere all my reposts were gone just like that. I don't understand why it would do that after one little update....
Soundcloud says the problem was fixed in their status updates, however, I do not see any status of change for all my old reposts. All new reposts are saved to my page. However, what about all the reposts I've had up to this point? I'm just pretty disappointed with the lack of response from soundcloud or options to directly ask someone in customer service who could solve or answer my questions. If someone could just tell my my reposts are gone forever or is there a way to get them all back?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Does this issue persist? Do the reposts show up when you look at your profile on a computer web browser? If so then chances are this is merely a caching issue on the app. Try deleting the app, restart your phone, then downloa the app again from the Google Play Store.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Does this issue persist? Do the reposts show up when you look at your profile on a computer web browser? If so then chances are this is merely a caching issue on the app. Try deleting the app, restart your phone, then downloa the app again from the Google Play Store.

Cheers
Mathis

I cleared my data on the app and woah it works! Thanks for the suggestion 😃