Question

Screeching Ads

• 2 October 2019
  • 0 replies

I'm creating another one of these because my last one went unanswered. (I think I might've resolved it on accident.) Anyway, my issue with ads have not been resolved. The issue I've been getting on sound cloud only happens with visual ads so far. When the ad turns on, it starts out normally, normal audio and visuals. After a few seconds of playing however, the video glitches out severely, turning into little pixels. And then the audio follows by letting out a horrible loud screeching noise. Even when I turn the volume down, you can still hear the screeching at maximum level through the ear buds. I haven't noticed this issue with any audio ads yet, and I haven't noticed it when my ear buds are unplugged. This is a genuinely frustrating issue, I cannot even use sound cloud anymore for music because I'm worried I'm going to have my ear drums blown out again. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, PLEASE let me know. Anything helps. I'll try using the app again to see if it glitches out again. Thank you.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!