Question

Some songs only load 30 seconds and never load more no matter what

• 14 August 2018
  • 2 replies

So my SoundCloud app have been bringing me this one sole issue that completely cut my enjoyment in using the app.
The issues started right after I used my mobile data to listen to my playlist like always. But some songs started to only load 30 seconds and stuck there without loading anymore even when I have switched to a stable Wifi connection. I know that region restriction is not the problem here because I can still listen to all of the same song on my PC.
I have tried from uninstalling the app to forcefully delete all traces of the app but the problem is still present.

I would love to resolve this asap so if you know anything about fixing this issue above please do so.

2 replies

I think it is only the preview of the song and you have to buy the full version.

or if were you i would just pirate.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
These tracks are fully available with a SoundCloud Go+ subscription. More info about this can be sound here: https://soundcloud.com/go.

We highly recommend not to pirate, and pirating should not be advertised / recommended on the SoundCloud Help Community either.

Cheers
Mathis