Answered

Songs keep going then stopping every 2 seconds?!

• 20 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Every few songs i listen to they will stop every 2 seconds and pause, then go for a second, then repeat. Ive tried downloading the app again and resetting my phone. i dont have this problem anywhere else, only on my phones soundcloud. Its hard to listen to music when its like that especially when its a song i really like.

Can anyone help?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 20 October 2017, 13:52

Hi @Eggo

Apologies about this issue. Our engineers let us know that this is something they are currently looking into. Not every track is affected, and not every user, but for those who are, this sure is super inconvenient. Hoping to get this fixed soon & improve the overall listening experience.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @Eggo

Apologies about this issue. Our engineers let us know that this is something they are currently looking into. Not every track is affected, and not every user, but for those who are, this sure is super inconvenient. Hoping to get this fixed soon & improve the overall listening experience.

Cheers
Mathis
Thank you for notifying me that the problem is being looked into. I hope you all can easily fix this problem and not have to worry too much. If you would like i can give a few songs who get effected by this on my phone.

Woop
Eggo (lol)
I am also having this problem happens nearly every 10 mins and would pause around 5 times in 1 song
Getting the same issue here. Songs not only stop, but then start again and play for one second longer, then stop again, start again, get to same spot but a second longer, then stop....

Soundcloud is becoming an unusable and unreliable music streaming tool this year. First the groups go (killed the community), and now this (cant stream music). Anyone knwo if they plan on ever fixing this, or if its time to find an alternative platform?