SoundCloud app for Android - Sign in issues on Sony Mobile devices

Show first post

54 replies

Hi there,

It's March 2018 and I was getting an error message when logging into my account with my correct e-mail and password on my Android app. At the same time I was getting this error, I was able to sign in on my computer using the same credentials. I solved my problem by deleting the cache and data for SoundCloud from my Android device, uninstalling the Soundcloud app, and reinstalling the app to my Android device from the Google Play store. I happened to reinstall over wifi, and the device is a Samsung Galaxy S5.
Hi there,

It's March 2018 and I was getting an error message when logging into my account with my correct e-mail and password on my Android app. At the same time I was getting this error, I was able to sign in on my computer using the same credentials. I solved my problem by deleting the cache and data for SoundCloud from my Android device, uninstalling the Soundcloud app, and reinstalling the app to my Android device from the Google Play store. I happened to reinstall over wifi, and the device is a Samsung Galaxy S5.
I am also having the same problem. I can log into my account via browser. But can't log in to Android app in any of my devices. So frustrating.
I cant sing in with my #Gmail both account please help me

soundcloud we couldn't sing you in with Google+ .To activate your Google+ account

This msg show both account
My all Google+ account is activate everything is perfect n fine