Answered

SoundCloud app keeps logging me out every time I open it and I tried everything

• 10 August 2018
  • 2 replies

This has been going on for a loooong time and whenever I try to search for a solution they just suggest the same things, which I've already done in all combinations possible, so this is more of a cry for help lol.
My current situation:

• App is installed in the internal storage (tried external storage aswell)
  • I deleted/reinstalled/updated/downgraded the app, emptied any cache possible (even reset the phone twice, for other reasons)
  • I tried changing password
  • I tried never closing the app, always keeping it in the background
  • I tried using both a stock and a custom rom
  • I tried connecting with Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G
Everything is useless. It keeps logging me out all the times.
Honestly, I don't even know how it's possible that such a basic feature like logging in is dead broken and makes the app such a pain to use. I never encountered this kind of problem with any app.

Thanks in advance for any response.
icon

Best answer by Slax 5 October 2018, 18:25

Ok, I had to switch device for other reasons and (thank god) in the new phone all of this doesn't seem to happen. It's a pretty drastic solution, but I guess my old phone didn't meet some requirements needed from the SoundCloud app to remember my login datas, despite being the only app I had this problem with.

Welp, problem solved lol
View original

2 replies

Ok, I had to switch device for other reasons and (thank god) in the new phone all of this doesn't seem to happen. It's a pretty drastic solution, but I guess my old phone didn't meet some requirements needed from the SoundCloud app to remember my login datas, despite being the only app I had this problem with.

Welp, problem solved lol

I did not think anyone else had this problem. It truly is a pain to log in everytime you open the app and getting a new phone seems a little too much for such a problem.