Question

I got reported by a song on soundcloud and i just got deleted

• 12 April 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi, soundcloud.
I just got a message a report a song from my account and i didn´t have the time to defend my self about my track and now i recieve a strike by someone for no reason at all.
Vaporwave music as to be used parts from the original song and cutted just remove is speed and add some extras in the sound.
What kind of copyright infrigement i have it for doing nothing just using my audacity and change the sound settings? The music is toooo way diferent from the original one and people like me buy their original cd sets and we get punched in the faces by this law crap?

If you don´t solve my problem i'm going to force my self to delete all tracks and get the out of here and change website.

Make sure i got my track back and my strike deleted.

Thank you.

3 replies

Still nothing?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi HyperScorpio,

You've written on the Help Community, which is not a direct way to get in touch with specific teams at SoundCloud, rather then speaking to a community of SoundCloud users, who can help with many questions around SoundCloud. The moderators are trying to help as much as possible, but we cannot always catch it all.

Please see here for more info about Copyrights at SoundCloud: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000604827-Copyright

If you still need to get in touch with the team afterwards, you can do so via copyrights@soundcloud.com.

All the best
Mathis
Userlevel 4

If you don´t solve my problem i'm going to force my self to delete all tracks and get the out of here and change website.

You should do that. It would really hurt SoundCloud.