Answered

Retrieve file uploaded in wav file

• 15 January 2018
  • 1 reply

hello.. how do i retrieve my instrumental songs which is the latest after mixing process that i've uploaded in my account in Soundcloud. This is because i need to get the wav file if possible for me to do the mastering and release it to be published. Please show me the way how.. Thank you in advance.
icon

Best answer by TURN UP ALEX 22 February 2018, 03:10

If you want to download the raw wav file of a track you have uploaded, here's one way to do it. Under the listing for the desired track, click the More button with the three little dots, then click Edit Track, navigate to the Permissions tab and click the circle next to the option that says Enable Downloads. Click the Save Changes button at the bottom right of the window. Then go back to your track and once again click the More button where you should see a Download button that has appeared. In my experience, clicking this should give you the raw file you originally uploaded to SoundCloud.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

If you want to download the raw wav file of a track you have uploaded, here's one way to do it. Under the listing for the desired track, click the More button with the three little dots, then click Edit Track, navigate to the Permissions tab and click the circle next to the option that says Enable Downloads. Click the Save Changes button at the bottom right of the window. Then go back to your track and once again click the More button where you should see a Download button that has appeared. In my experience, clicking this should give you the raw file you originally uploaded to SoundCloud.