5 Artist Am Looking Forward To Their Albums 2019

• 7 May 2019
  • 0 replies

https://www.8o8wave.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/images.jpeg

5- Dj Khaled

Dj Khaled announced that his forthcoming album titled “Father Of Ashad” is scheduled to be released on may, 17 via We The Best Music Group/Epic Records. he king of snapchat made these know via instagram, see what he said below.
"MAKING FATHER OF ASAHD ALBUM, I MADE SURE I WENT TO MY ROOTS THAT MADE ME THE MAN I AM NOW !” he wrote on Instagram. “CLIMB THE HOLY MOUNTAIN WIT ME FATHER OF ASAHD MAY 17 ! ITS ALL IN GOD AND ASAHD HANDS @wethebestmusic @rocnation @epicrecordsITS COMING ITS CLOSE ITS NEAR ! MAY 17 !”

There is no doubt that these album is going to be amazing and will also have a ton of great features, thats why his on my top 5 artist album watch out for.

4- Madonna

The Queen of Pop has never gone more than four calendar years between new albums, which would imply that it's time for 2015's Rebel Heart to receive its follow-up -- a notion she's recently confirmed in interviews. ("In between rose mist spray and serums, I’m actually making music. Can’t quit my day job.”) She's been in the studio with old collaborator Mirwais, which is almost certainly good news for longtime fans

These album is going to be amazing, i mean who doesn't love maddona, so lets just wait and see

3- Big Sean

Big Sean is hard at work on his fourth solo album, which will be the follow-up to 2017's I Decided. Back in March, Sean Don gave fans a preview of one song via his instagram account. There's no word on when Sean is going to drop his new project, but he's cooking up something and also posted on IG that he has being making the best music of his life so these is something special.

2- J. Cole

J. Cole has the year's biggest rap song so far, "Middle Child." already under his belt and he seems to be just getting started. After becoming the most feared feature verse in 2018, Cole is simultaneously working on a few different solo projects. After claiming he's "the greatest right now," you'd best believe Cole is going to back up his words with another great album.

1- Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber just announced that a brand new 2019 album is on the way, he did these on stage during Ariana Grande’s headlining Coachella set.
Bieber performed “Sorry” when he hit the stage and revealed to his first crowd of two years that he will be soon releasing some new music.
“This is my first time on stage in, like, two years. So I had to get my groove back, I had to get my swag back, you know what I’m saying?,” Bieber said. “Thank you so much to Coachella. Thank you so much to Ariana Grande. And we love you so much, man. Thank you so much again. And by the way, album coming soon.”
But before leaving, Justin Bieber made a bombshell announcement. “And by the way, album coming soon,” he said as the crowd erupted in cheers.

These are really the top 5 albums for me, share your and let me know if i should update my list or not lol

0 replies

Be the first to reply!