Question

email notifications, new topics

• 22 May 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Why is it that i get only about 1 email notification per month, "A new topic has been created..."
and every time, when i go to the link, it says the topic is not found / been removed / whatever?

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Glitch in the software coding, I would recommend just unfollowing the subscription notice if you are finding no relevance. I am a computer science major I am familiar with this.
Userlevel 1
Glitch in the software coding, I would recommend just unfollowing the subscription notice if you are finding no relevance. I am a computer science major I am familiar with this.

🙂 They should fix it, or use Mailchimp. ...i'm familiar with glitches. and fixing them - morning, noon and night. I was a programmer since 1990, retired 2 years ago, cashed in share options. 😃 lol ...Good luck with your life in IT; I recommend share options. 😃
PS: sc has a lot of issues... management of development and team/s is a whole 'nother story.
Userlevel 1
Yeah the whole site is a shit show you can't get any help anywhere. Sucks that we are stuck with this platform to really drop music on the site was a lot better 5 years ago.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've been having difficulties with the notification settings on the Help Community. If the topic has disappeared by the time you check, chances are the topic was spam 😕

I'll be sure to pass on your report to inSided.com, which is the company powering the Help Community forums so they can take a look.

All the best
Mathis