Frozen account never given reason for freeze, alternative sites for posting music?

• 24 August 2019
  • 1 reply

I randomly went to login with an alternate account of mine and found that upon logging in, Soundcloud is having me create a new account. Strange as this is an existing account, but whatever. Continue to complete registration and it says my email is in use. No idea why or how, was never given an email stating what was occurring. It seems like Souncloud straight up suspended my account with giving any reason why. Is this typical of this platform? To just ban and suspend without any notice? I tried emailing support by opening about 5 to 10 tickets yesterday and no one has responded.

Considering this would be a joke of a response time for someone who actually has a spotlight in the music industry, I was wondering what alternative solutions do you guys use to post music?

1 reply

After looking at so many other posts involving this same issue, people seem to be posting the url to the account in question, so the account involved in this post is soundcloud.com/destructur3d. Maybe someday, someone will actually respond. In the meantime, I'll be giving TrakTrain my business.