Answered

how to get started as artist

• 21 May 2016
  • 1 reply

How do I get started as an artist on soundcloud?
icon

Best answer by Silent Hill Radio 21 May 2016, 07:25

Here are some tips...

Get the free mobile app. Very easy to upload your sounds.
Use your desktop or home computer to manage your sounds. Your home computer or "Desktop version" of soundcloud has far more options in managing your sounds and stats. This includes removing old recordings or uploads. The mobile app is ONLY good for listening and fast uploads on the go.
You get 3 hours (180mins) of recording or track length for free. If you want more time or in-depth detailed stats you will need to purchase a pro-plan.
I am a soundcloud account holder but not an employee so these tips are based on my experience.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Here are some tips...

Get the free mobile app. Very easy to upload your sounds.
Use your desktop or home computer to manage your sounds. Your home computer or "Desktop version" of soundcloud has far more options in managing your sounds and stats. This includes removing old recordings or uploads. The mobile app is ONLY good for listening and fast uploads on the go.
You get 3 hours (180mins) of recording or track length for free. If you want more time or in-depth detailed stats you will need to purchase a pro-plan.
I am a soundcloud account holder but not an employee so these tips are based on my experience.