Kanga In Space

Kanga in Space is organizing a contest for all kinds of artists, in which the originality and creativity of its participants will be valued.

CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1)All genres of music.
2)Songs do not need to be elaborately produced but must be presented in a professional manner.
3)Songs will be judged based on artistic merit, originality, songwriting craft, and market potential.
4)Features for selected artists include photos, audio of the selected song.

The winner will also receive a complete promotion of their work in different social networks, and the creation of a personal website.

PRIZES FOR THE WINNER:
1)Creation of artist a professional artist website (value $99).
2)One-Year membership with KIS, which includes full access to their online promotional tools and services (value $199).
3)Featured on KIS homepage and Facebook for one month.

More info: http://kangainspace.com/contest

I hope this will be of help to many of you, good luck!

79 replies

wow! thanks for sharing, interesting, I ll check it out later
just a question, can any artist of any musical genre participate? As I have seen on the web, it seems that most of it is electronic music
great, can I participate with several projects? I have two artist names, can I sign up with both? or just one?
When is the deadline?
Sorry for my questions, I just saw the link, it's all explained there. 😃

I am also going to share it, I know people around me who might also be interested.
just a question, can any artist of any musical genre participate? As I have seen on the web, it seems that most of it is electronic music

It says: Rock, Indie, Reggae, Ska, Punk, Heavy Metal, Pop, Rap, Trap, Electronica, Trance, Atmospheric, Minimal, House, Techno, D&B, Jungle, Hardcore, Industrial, Breakbeat, Psychedelic, UK Garage, Electro, Downtempo, Chillout, Nu-Jazz, Nu-Disco, New Wave, Dub Step, Dance, EDM, Progressive, Acid Rave, Funk, Jump, Freestyle, Euro, Snap, Synthpop, Ambient, Industrial, Dub... and everything in between. 😃
great, can I participate with several projects? I have two artist names, can I sign up with both? or just one?

Yes, reading in the website seems that you can apply for several artistnames and projects, Im going to try it with trap and EDM
You can see the full article here: http://kangainspace.com/contest it is all explained, except for the double candidature. Do you know if this may be possible?

Yes, reading in the website seems that you can apply for several artistnames and projects, Im going to try it with trap and EDM

Ok, thanks so much, but I'm gonna ask them.
When is the deadline?
I imagine that you have already read it, but just in case, until mid June.

I am also going to share it, I know people around me who might also be interested.

Thanks for feedback, I' ll share it aswell
When is the deadline?

Yeap, I just read it. I should have read before asking, thanks anyway
Good to know it, thanks for posting guys
hello, greetings to all, i would like to know if remixes / mashups are admitted or if only original songs are allowed. i would also like to know if i can participate while living in a different country from where the contest is organized. thank you
I am interested in having my own artist website, does anybody know if is just a single prize? I meant, will be only one winner?
and what kind of promo does include?
For example with a track like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAZnjFbOyI
When is the deadline?

Yeap, I just read it. I should have read before asking, thanks anyway

me too, lol. is all explained in more detail in that link 🆒
by the way i take this opportunity to find partners for my next album entitled "river sound", a compilation of the best dutch hits, with touches of electro house and pop mashups. i am also looking for a label to launch it, if you know someone, please tell me
Kanga in Space is organizing a contest for all kinds of artists, in which the originality and creativity of its participants will be valued.

CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1)All genres of music.
2)Songs do not need to be elaborately produced but must be presented in a professional manner.
3)Songs will be judged based on artistic merit, originality, songwriting craft, and market potential.
4)Features for selected artists include photos, audio of the selected song.

The winner will also receive a complete promotion of their work in different social networks, and the creation of a personal website.

PRIZES FOR THE WINNER:
1)Creation of artist a professional artist website (value $99).
2)One-Year membership with KIS, which includes full access to their online promotional tools and services (value $199).
3)Featured on KIS homepage and Facebook for one month.

More info: http://kangainspace.com/contest

I hope this will be of help to many of you, good luck!

Do you work for Kanga team? can you send me a private message? I would like to have the email address to contact them directly, I have some proposals in mind wich would like to share, thanks in advance.
For example with a track like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAZnjFbOyI

Daft Punk! you like it? then you would love this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWcW8M-tf60
by the way i take this opportunity to find partners for my next album entitled "river sound", a compilation of the best dutch hits, with touches of electro house and pop mashups. i am also looking for a label to launch it, if you know someone, please tell me

To find partners and share your music stuff? then, I recommend other communities, like reverbnation, orfium, last.fm, bandcamp or blip.fm

I know a couple of colleagues who are involved in the electro house scene, more referred to dirty house, but they collaborate on several labels such as Italica Records or Full Room Records, Ii you are interested, I can recommend you

I know a couple of colleagues who are involved in the electro house scene, more referred to dirty house, but they collaborate on several labels such as Italica Records or Full Room Records, Ii you are interested, I can recommend you

thanks Leonardo, yes please, where can I send you my contact details?