pervert accounts

i have noticed that when you make a new account, some one follows you that is not really appropriate(its bad), i think that these accounts should be tracked down and deleted, they might be bots, i dont know

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We share your concerns and would like to keep SoundCloud free from these type of spam accounts.

You can report an account for spam on-site with our Report Spam feature. Reporting an account for spam, will send us an automatic report, block the user and remove any activity they’ve made on your account. Please note that you must be on a computer (or using the Pulse app) to use this feature, but we are working to bring this to our listener apps.

Our Trust and Safety Team is working hard to deal with tackling spam, but it’s a hard fight on a platform as large as ours, so your patience and understanding is very much appreciated. Rest assured that we take this issue seriously and are striving to keep SoundCloud a safe place for everyone.

If you have any specific issues you would like to bring up with our Trust and Safety team you can reach out to them via this form.

Hope that helps!

Thanks again,
Navid