Question

Account Deleted

• 9 June 2019
  • 3 replies

for some reason, after uploading my first track, my account was deleted without any notification or warning! I tried to log back in, but it says "the username is already in use", but if I try to reset my password it says "that username doesn't exist" so I don't know what's going on. I made a mix of my favorite artists who I'd clearly gave credit and recognition to as well as state that I didn't own nor made any of the music that was uploaded. so please can you please help me get my account back? It's https://soundcloud.com/crowned-kingofgods

3 replies

I know this might be a shot in the dark, but I figured since everyone has had the same problem then there would be a solution by now. So, if you know anything then please tell me 😥
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

As far as I can see, the account is up and running. I assume you've reached out to the support team in the meantime? Unfortunately, we can often not help via the Help Community directly, given the process requires the collection of private data, which we don't do on the public help forums.

Cheers
Mathis
I have the same problem: "the username is already in use", but if I try to reset my password it says "that username doesn't exist". I had to create a new account with a new e-mail in order to log onto this community page. I have sent three tickets to the support team with my original e-mail address and have not heard anything from them. What is going on ????