Answered

Account name problem!

• 24 February 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi, for a month I've been looking that when I click in my channel, the name that appears on the window of my browser is BassBears | Bass Bears, I don't know why this is happening because I only have one name and I see that other people only have one when I click on them.

Whats happening?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 15 March 2017, 17:59

Hi there,

Sorry to see no one has responded to you here so far. I've looked into this for you, and I believe it is due to the way you're spelling your Display name, with the capital "B" in the middle, that causes our system to display it in the way you're seeing it. Unfortunately, this is not something we can change from our end easily. 😕 But I hope it solves the mystery at least 😉
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to see no one has responded to you here so far. I've looked into this for you, and I believe it is due to the way you're spelling your Display name, with the capital "B" in the middle, that causes our system to display it in the way you're seeing it. Unfortunately, this is not something we can change from our end easily. 😕 But I hope it solves the mystery at least 😉
Hi there,

Sorry to see no one has responded to you here so far. I've looked into this for you, and I believe it is due to the way you're spelling your Display name, with the capital "B" in the middle, that causes our system to display it in the way you're seeing it. Unfortunately, this is not something we can change from our end easily. 😕 But I hope it solves the mystery at least ;-)

Thanks you so much! No problem! Hahaha thanks!