Audio broken on SoundCloud for Windows 10 Beta while using headset

Trough my laptop's speakers the sound is fine, but when i try to listen trough my Logitech g430 headphones the music turns into a jumbled mess of loud bass.

i would like to contact the people working on it with this topic to let them know i found something wrong in the beta.

EDIT: i discovered this only happens when i plug in the USB soundcard that came with the g430.

11 replies

if anyone is wondering, this is what it sounds like.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Derpy Dude,

Hmm, have you installed the most recent drivers for the USB Soundcard? This is currently the only thing I can think of to troubleshoot the issue, apart from restarting your computer, and maybe testing another USB port. Apart from that, I've forwarded this to the relevant team on our end now.

Cheers
Mathis
Ok i think i found a little fix about this annoying bug. On EVERY music you want to play from Soundcloud for Windows, you have to set listening device as "Speakers" or "Realtek High Definition Audio" on the volume control panel (volume icon in taskbar) then play the music and set listening device back to your listening device ("Logitech G433 Gaming Headset" or something like that). This can be done only before the play and on every plays.
I'm using Logitech G433 Gaming Headset with USB audio card (and computer's audio card). Using JACK on Soundcloud for Windows didn't make the music noisy. It seem to be a bug with only USB audio card.
I have the same problem with my G633...bot there is no usb soudncard..it plugs directly in my PC. So i guess it really is a problem with USB Headsets in generell..Maybe the Logitech drivers are broken? Anyway i hope this will be fixed soon i am waiting liek a yrear for this fix...xD
I also have this problem with my G933... (nice one logitech) and your "fix" doesn't works...

Es muy frustrante xd

Please Logitech (or soundcloud) fix this problem :,c
I have this exact same problem with my logitech G430 headset.... so annoying
Please fix this problem.
i have the same problem i´m using th G433 with the audio card
Diagnose and repair the windows problem if that your computer show error it may the reason of your missing ocx file that can not be saved in your computer folder so fix the missing and corrupt file and protect your computers.
Yea same problem with my g933. There is no sound at all but when i connect to my bluetooth speakers everything works fine.
😞
pls fix
Seems like only Logitech headsets have this issue... Hope that SC can find a solution to this.