Question

blocked from liking for simply liking tracks that I like to listen to. Very annoyed.

• 22 December 2015
  • 4 replies

I've been blocked form liking, which has really pissed me off as I use my likes as a playlist so I can just listen through. I have not liked and un-liked tracks or spammed, just simply listened and liked a track. I use Soundcloud everyday, to find new tracks and as a pro user I am really annoyed that i've been blocked from doing this.

Can I not like a track just because I like it now? Jeez. What is going on?

4 replies

I have a similar problem...
The songs I really liked has disappeared... I don't know why...?!

I used my LIKES list as a playlist as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Please try to space out your Liking behaviour to avoid being blocked again.

-Gina
Hi there,

-Gina

Hi Gina,
So you're saying I have to space out my liking, even if I just like tracks that I like?

That is ridiculous, especially as i'm paying fro pro... makes a lot of sense.

lol @ soundcloud.
Hi there,

-Gina

Hi Gina

So you're saying I have to space out my liking, even if I just like tracks that I like? ~ I only liked one of my songs a few moments ago & I'm being blocked, attacked from all sides when I'm a full-on paying client of yours & for following back friends that are following me...I really pretty much only use your SoundCloud Service for business most of the time & to showcase my tunes as a platform to put my songs in the showcase window...I work with a lot of Grammy Award Musicians/Artists in the same field I'm in...BTW, just to let you know that I've won 3 Billboard Awards & was a Grammy Nominee back in the day!...So why am I treated like this?...I do understand about your rules & regulations of your service...But seriously, I'm utilizing your service not to be abusive at all!!!!!...I'm not taking this out on you personally because I know your just doing your job...I get that! ~ But since I'm on your Highest Pro Plan can you PLEASE treat me like an adult & PLEASE cut me some slack?...I feel like I don't have any breathing room here & also being scrutinized on every move I make here!!!...In the future can you please for several times I've asked this. on the same hand I am NOT trying to bend the rules here for being a paying member of your service ~ All I'm trying to accomplish here by using your service that I've requested countless times to PLEASE put an end & squash all this BLOCKING over really nothing that I feel that I'm sincerely NOT doing anything wrong here!!!...Do you want more money????? ~ Bottom line, just saying...Why do I have to space out my likes, even if I just like tracks that I like whether there my songs or someone else's or even following back if someone follow me out of respect!!!...I was signed to one of the largest Record Companies in the World back in the day with. "Atlantic Records" with a HUGE Hit single that at one time my song, which I co-wrote got up to the #2 spot with bullets starting at way under 100 on The BILLBOARD CHARTS & I want to do it again, also I want to WIN a Grammy Award before I die...HA! ~ Instead of just being a Grammy Nominee...LOL...I LOVE you guys at SoundCloud because your service has the absolute best platform to showcase my songs only to the Heavy Hitters in the Music BIZ!!!...Please!!!...I'm asking you kindly from the bottom of my heart just to be a little tad more fair & NOT so strict to be so quick to block me when I just logged into SoundClound...I've been blocked way to many times before within 3 minutes of just logging into your service...Love you guys, as I mentioned earlier & I do appreciate everything that SoundCloud has done for me in helping to PROMOTE me to the MAX as being one of The Best Artist with The BEST possible songs!!! ~ I'm not looking to be the best...I just want to be happy & to be known by other Huge Artists in the Music Industry that we ALL know as a SOLID SLUGGER!!!...Peace my friend & Friends...Meaning The Higher Ups like you Gina, that work for a AWESOME Establishment!!!>>>>>>>http://WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM...I hope you can make my requests turn into a reality please!!!!!!...I would be 100% so grateful you don't even know...Thanks so much!!!

Sincerely,
Ray Stein Media