buy links. links put in description of tracks, and the bio links do not work

I recently (finally) released an ep i'd been working on for quite a long time. I went through toneden, made free download gates for all of the songs, and no matter where i put the link, if it's through soundcloud, you can not go through the "exit.sc" without getting a connection error. the original links work fine when posted in as URL however when clicked on soundcloud, the connection bridge or gate or whatever you wanna call it doesn't allow you to connect.

I've tried on multiple browsers, and tried other user's links on sc and they all seem to be bugged.

These what i b talkin bout

and this is the error you get when you click

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
Have you tried following the steps that Chrome has given you? Sometimes you can have trouble connecting to certain websites if there are problems with your proxy connection or your firewall.

If that doesn't work, you can always try using different download gate websites. I personally use The Husk, because you can make free download gates and get paid for them!

Hopefully this helps! Let me know if you run into any more issues.
This was happening a while ago but yeah no matter what link there was it wouldnt work. I used tone den for download gates, but I tried links on other producer's profiles and they didnt work either. Also tried on different browsers. It wasnt having trouble connecting to the link itself, but sound clouds bridge link was what was causing the issue
It is happening to me as well lately. During the last week, at least.