Question

Can I sort my playlist by date which is showing on my website?

• 12 March 2015
  • 3 replies

I have been uploading my musics on my playlist, but it's not showing by most recent uploads.
I have to upload my musics and put the most recent upload to top of the list by dragging it.
I have too many songs that I have hard time putting up by date.
Please let me know how to sort by date on my website.
Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch on the help forum. Currently, your uploaded tracks and playlists are sorted by date in reverse chronological order or newest on top. If you would like different sort options then I encourage you to submit an official feature request here. If we get several of the same feature request then our team will take it into consideration.

Thanks again for taking the time to explain to us how you could better use SoundCloud, this is indeed helpful to us.

Best,
Gina
I have checked on my website and playlist, but when I upload new file it goes all the way down to the bottom. I don't know it's because it's not in English.

I have to keep send my newest song by dragging my file from all the way bottom of the playlist some of which have more that 100 files.

Please let me know if there is anything I could do to fix this issue.

Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I have checked on my website and playlist, but when I upload new file it goes all the way down to the bottom. I don't know it's because it's not in English.

I have to keep send my newest song by dragging my file from all the way bottom of the playlist some of which have more that 100 files.

Please let me know if there is anything I could do to fix this issue.

Thank you.

Hi again,

Thanks for following up and clarifying this. When you add new tracks to a playlist, these tracks are automatically added to the very end of the playlist. This is by design, so I'm afraid there currently is not a way to change that.

Please review this conversation if you would like to turn this into a feature request.

All the best,
Mathis