Answered

Can I take my account offline without deleting it completely?

• 4 September 2015
  • 1 reply

I wish to take my account offline for a while. Can I do this without deleting it? I will be going away and will not have access to the internet and would like the site down while I'm gone. I wish to resume uploading songs once I return.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 4 September 2015, 10:13

Hi there Neil,

It is not possible to take down an account entirely, however what you can do is setting your tracks to private, and change them back to public once you're back and can get going again.

Here's the corresponding Help Center article to explain how you can change the privacy settings for your tracks. If you have a lot of track, I recommend to do this in bulk via the track manager page.

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Mathis

P.S.: One more thing you could do: Record a quick message in which you let your listeners know you're off the grid for a minute and upload this as a public track 🙂
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Neil,

It is not possible to take down an account entirely, however what you can do is setting your tracks to private, and change them back to public once you're back and can get going again.

Here's the corresponding Help Center article to explain how you can change the privacy settings for your tracks. If you have a lot of track, I recommend to do this in bulk via the track manager page.

Hope this helps!

All the best,
Mathis

P.S.: One more thing you could do: Record a quick message in which you let your listeners know you're off the grid for a minute and upload this as a public track 🙂