Question

Can Pro Ultimated Users set a banner on the top of they page?

• 23 November 2014
  • 13 replies

Can i put a banner on the top of my page with a pro plan??

13 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do i put an image inside the soundcloud player so u see it in the stream?.

how do i put an image inside the soundcloud player so u see it in the stream? https://soundcloud.com/axwellingrosso/cant-hold-us-down-1 so it looks like this https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0uv3gvgvgtaicr/Screenshot%202014-12-12%2012.28.03.png?dl=0
Hi MAthis, thanks for informing us. Allthough i find it strange that some people have the feature (as in beta, the major profiles as far i can analyse) and others who pay the same ammount for a Pro account dont. Thats not really honest and fair is it? I signed up at the link you attached but im not getting any notifications or what so ever. Also you post is 2 months olds. Maybe you can do an update on this topic? Since more people want this feature.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey,

Thanks for noticing the banners. These are currently only available with previously selected partner profiles, which are in a limited beta trial. We’re testing some added visual features on these profiles, and hope to roll out the elements we find that work best to more users over time. At the moment, the team isn't adding any profiles to the program.

We're in a testing stage and don't have a definitive timeframe for when the visual features will be available for everyone. In the meantime, you can contact us here: on.soundcloud.com/contact to get more information.

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis
Hey,

Thanks for noticing the banners. These are currently only available with previously selected partner profiles, which are in a limited beta trial. We’re testing some added visual features on these profiles, and hope to roll out the elements we find that work best to more users over time. At the moment, the team isn't adding any profiles to the program.

We're in a testing stage and don't have a definitive timeframe for when the visual features will be available for everyone. In the meantime, you can contact us here: on.soundcloud.com/contact to get more information.

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

RouteNote is a company that has recently popped up by partnering with SoundCloud, so you can apply and you can get a banner if you do get accepted. Right now you need at least 2K to get accepted for one.

I got a banner from RouteNote myself, so have a lot of my friends:
https://soundcloud.com/iamside
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How to choose this design template for your profile?.

Hi! I was wondering how to change the design template on my page to similar that Nils Frahm has? For example, I have the old design template. So, I added both screenshots of my profile and the profile of Nils Frahm.

I totally agree with Riddimify.com . we pay the same why we don't have the same beta feature? at least ask to the pro user if they want to be part of the beta testing of new features. Would be nice.
Hey,

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

I'm from Germany and do have one of the banners. I think they are referring to the advertisements only being shown in the US, so if I decided to add an ad on one of my tracks with RouteNote only US users would see it.
Hey,

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

Yo@Sideproject, how do you go about applying for the banner with routenote? I have a routenote account already and I have 5k followers. Do i just send them an e-mail or is there a specific way to apply for it?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I do this?.

Hey,

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

6 months later we're seeing them more frequently or more artists pages.

are they now available to pro unlimited accounts or are you still picking and selecting? I would only upgrade to pro unlimited if I could instantly add this to all my tracks.
Hey,

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

Perfect, thanks for sharing!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How i get my player looking like this on https://soundcloud.com/haywyre/insight.

https://soundcloud.com/haywyre/insight
Hey,

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

Still "US" only 😞 Europe please.