Answered

Can't change my profile picture..

• 5 May 2019
  • 2 replies

There seems to be a bug at the moment where the "change profile picture" bar doesn't show up. it's been like this for about 4 days now.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 6 May 2019, 10:54

Hey Juku,

I just replied on a different topic to this, but just in case - here it is again:
Sorry about the troubles with this. This is due to a bug on SoundCloud's end. Our engineers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, you can still change your profile image on the "Edit" mode (by clicking on "Edit" on the right hand side under your banner).

Apologies about the confusion around this.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Juku,

I just replied on a different topic to this, but just in case - here it is again:
Sorry about the troubles with this. This is due to a bug on SoundCloud's end. Our engineers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, you can still change your profile image on the "Edit" mode (by clicking on "Edit" on the right hand side under your banner).

Apologies about the confusion around this.
Hi , I am still unable to change my profile picture (the one n the circle) The banner background pic has a button to edit photo but my profile pic does not.
I wanted to let you know because it is showing problem solved but it isn't solved.

according to the video description a link/button to edit my profile pic should appear when I scroll over my profile pic but nothing is coming up.

Please let me know when the bug has been fixed!
Thank you!!
BobbiJo