Question

Can't Confirm email address

Can't confirm my email address

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Hmm, I've now been able to confirm your email address from our end manually. However, our system indicates that we received an error when we tried to send you an email to your address earlier. Maybe your email provider is blocking incoming emails from us? If so, please allow for emails to be sent to your address to ensure you can receive important infos in the future.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Hmm, I've now been able to confirm your email address from our end manually. However, our system indicates that we received an error when we tried to send you an email to your address earlier. Maybe your email provider is blocking incoming emails from us? If so, please allow for emails to be sent to your address to ensure you can receive important infos in the future.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi, Confirm mail link is not working for my web browser whenever i open the link browser says Cant be loaded. Can you help me ?
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

i cant receive the link for confirmation
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

when I try to replace my 'correct' email address with my real and active email address, I get a note saying that that email address (my real and active email address) is already in use.
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

The 'correct' email address, noted in my last message, is not an active address for me and never has been. I mistakenly submitted it and now I can't replace it with my correct email address, because it is already in use. Do I have another Soundcloud account? I don't recall creating one.
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

i cant confirm my emeail id at sound cloud plz help
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I also need to confirm my email address but my current situation will not let me being that im on a Naval vessel and certain websites cant be opened from here. Can you help? Chazzadonis@gmail.com
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Same issue as Gary Gramolini: I entered my email with a typo, and when I try to add my actual email address as a Secondary, the system says already in use. Because of this I cannot register my email and fully use the site.
Need help please. I'm having the same problem
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis
I need help please. I'm having the same problem.
HI ,

I am not able to confirm my email address as well, can i get some help?
Requesting your assistance as this is urgent. I've had my account for a few years, but over the last year I've received several requests to verify my email. I've requested the email be sent to verify, at least 150 times over the last 4 weeks - nothing. I have mailer@soundcloud.com added to my contacts, still nothing. Added a 2nd email today, requested the email verification email be sent at least 15 times, nothing.

Could you please look into this matter for me.
Please and Ty.
Cannot upload a recording from my android app also I can't confirm my email cause it starts up my app and says oops we're lost please help!!
Cannot upload a recording from my android app also I can't confirm my email cause it starts up my app and says oops we're lost please help!!Cannot upload a recording from my android app also I can't confirm my email cause it starts up my app and says oops we're lost please help!!
I am having this exact issue