Question

Can't Connect To Soundcloud

• 21 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi, my issue is when I try to access my account on my computer I get an error saying - ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: aDuZfkOFpc0Y7aAQT3rMNCk-Za9T57Tvyq6GtWYpqJly6vdWBSm_oA==

I looked around the forums to find help on this and found a little and found out the issue was with how much bandwidth is used or something? Is this temporary, and if so, when should I be able to use my account again? Thanks for your help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, odd! So you were able to sign in with your account in order to write on the Help Community, but signing in on SoundCloud.com does not work? Or, were you using a different account and only have issues with a particular - different - account?

Have you tried an alternate browser, and a different internet connection to see if this works? Which browsers have you tested?

The more info we have the better the community can try and help 🙂
Mathis, I am also having this error. Exactly as he described it. I can provide some additional information. It occurs with all browsers on my home network and any device as well. The only way I was able to post here is by using a proxy. I think our IP addresses are being blocked. I was using a Discord bot to stream music into a voice chat room with two of my friends. I've heard soundcloud has blocked the IP addresses of some automated services that stream their music due to bandwidth usage. I'm not sure if this is the reason my IP was blocked, but I'd like to discuss it with someone who knows why this error is happening.
I hope u solve the problem. I began having this problem yesterday after many months of use without issues. Please direct your energies to solving the problem. My provider is AT&T wireless.