Question

Can't delete track

• 4 September 2015
  • 17 replies

Hi there. I can't seem to delete tracks. Could you please delete it for me? 'One Of Us', 'Die For You' and 'Imagine'. Thank you.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Serena,

Looks like you get around to delete the tracks from your end after all - perfect! Anything in specific you had to do in order to get this to work? If so, please let people know here to make sure they can find the solution easily if they come across a similar issue.

Cheers,
Mathis
Can't delete a track too, message appears
Oops!Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:76390085 for Track/223033696 found!

track is "Gintariukas per FM".
Can't delete tracks!!! Songs cutting off and not playing completely!!! Please fix, I do not want some of these songs public anymore!

I receive the following error when trying to delete...

"Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:76422038 for Track/98895765 found!"
Can't delete a track too, message appears
Oops!Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:76390085 for Track/223033696 found!

track is "Gintariukas per FM".

WTF?
Can't delete tracks!!! Songs cutting off and not playing completely!!! Please fix, I do not want some of these songs public anymore!

I receive the following error when trying to delete...

"Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:76422038 for Track/98895765 found!"

WTF?
I ve uploaded the same track twice and now i cant delete them. i got the error message "Oops!
Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:76472762 for Track/224015028 found!

soundcloud:deletions:76416387 for Track/223956398 found!

Can you delete them both for me please
I too cannot delete a track. It asks me if I want to permanently delete it, I click "delete", the track goes away. But then when I refresh the page it's back again. I can't upload anything new until this one is gone. I've refreshed by browser, tried using a different browser, disabled any blocking add-ons, restarted my computer, and updated flash. Nothing changes. Fix this plz.
Same problem, can't delete tracks from my account to free up some time and unlock hidden tracks! Very frustrating!
Same here! can't delete tracks to free up some time.
Tracks not deleting from my page, very frustrating
Same issue for me. Similar to previous users... It asks me if I want to permanently delete it, I click "delete", the track goes away. But then when I refresh the page it's back again. I can't upload anything new until this one is gone. I've refreshed by browser, tried using a different browser, Fix this plz.
it's the same for me, would be nice if anyone would respond to my mails i wrote the to the support as well.
same cant delete my 2 track and not seen already
Me too, track comes back once I refresh page 😢
Good luck to all. I have had SOUNDcloud for a long time..basic 6 bucks a month and STILL cant find a way to delete unwanted tracks. SC is BS in motion.
Hi there Serena,

Looks like you get around to delete the tracks from your end after all - perfect! Anything in specific you had to do in order to get this to work? If so, please let people know here to make sure they can find the solution easily if they come across a similar issue.

Cheers,
Mathis

This DELETE crap is just that. Crap. SC should just place a trash can icon..easy to see and easy to delete a song or some uninvited song people post.