Question

Can't play any songs on desktop but I can on the mobile app

• 24 November 2017
  • 5 replies

I am unable to play music on the desktop when logged into my profile. I can on the mobile app. I've tried other browsers and nothing. I created another account to test if its a setting with my computer and I am able to play songs. This has been happening for about two weeks now. WTF?

Thanks
Cody

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
@Shirsti do the loading dots appear and the position remain at 0?

Please can you provide

- your browser and browser version(s)
- your OS and version

Also please can you try in an incognito window with no extensions enabled, and see if the problem is still happening then?

Thanks
@Tom JenkinsonI'm having the same issue. Disabled all extensions, tried different browsers, nothing will play while logged into my account. However, I can play tracks while not signed in to account on the same desktop, same browsers. I opened a private tab in Chrome, started playing a track (which worked, since I wasn't signed in), then clicked the sign in, typed my credentials in, and the song went into an infinite "buffering" state. It must be something related to my account/the cookie that is being generated from your servers. Browsers tried: Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer. OS: Windows 10.
Userlevel 4
Badge
@axbat thanks for reporting. Sorry for the delay. We are looking into it.
Userlevel 4
Badge
@Shirsti @axbat sorry about that.

It should be fixed now.
@Tom JenkinsonIt's fixed!! You are a life saver! Thanks so much for the help!