Answered

can't play audio over bluetooth

• 1 February 2016
  • 8 replies

I've tried a lot of tracks but nothing seems to play. I get 429 (OK) response from the server which results in this error.

I found out why this happens but it's still a problem. I can't play audio over bluetooth to my wireless headphones from my laptop (Macbook pro).
icon

Best answer by Gina 4 February 2016, 15:35

Hi,

Thanks for giving us the heads up on this, we have seen a few reports with SoundCloud having trouble over bluetooth speakers, unfortunately we haven't found the issue as this only affects some users. I will pass this along to our team to take into consideration.

Thanks again,
Gina
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

Thanks for giving us the heads up on this, we have seen a few reports with SoundCloud having trouble over bluetooth speakers, unfortunately we haven't found the issue as this only affects some users. I will pass this along to our team to take into consideration.

Thanks again,
Gina
Happebs ti ne witb JBL Extreme , everything else works , in the cR it works.
I've been having the same issue with the JBL Xtreme on a Nexus 6p phone.

At one point, many months ago there would be no sound at all.
Next it was ok but would pause after every song.
Now it plays song after song but it's very very quiet.
The sound volume goes to normal as soon as I change the volume with either device, for about a second, then fades hard.
I am having the same issue with my AirPods. Sound will play through the speaker of the device the file is being played from, but will not play through a device connected via Bluetooth (Apple AirPods).
why does this say 'solved' ?

it's not solved, my iphone sends audio from all my other apps to my bluetooth connected hearing aids, but the soundcloud app isn't sending anything to them. total silence.
i'm having the same problem with my Samsung galaxy s7. I try to connect with my Bluetooth headphones and it works for a little bit then it will turn off and say track can not be streamed it work sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. please help it's been very frustrating and it's upsetting i can't play the songs i love
Same here with Samsung Galaxy S5 - Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1.0) and a JBL Xtreme. Playback works with evrrything else but soundcloud shows its playing (without errors) but there is no audio output.
Im
having the same problem with my JBL GO and iPhone X but only on Soundhound. All other players are working perfectly well.
And if I go to Soundhound to see some lyrics while I’m listening to a song on any other player, it disconnects my loudspeakers. The song continues to play on my iPhone and when I turn sh off it connects again.