Answered

Can't repost any tracks

• 25 August 2015
  • 1 reply

I have tried to repost tracks a fair few times now, and it shows the repost button as orange and they show up on my profile page until I refresh the page and they disappear again. I tried too many times so I got the message about reposting too many times and being asked to slow down, but the tracks still won't show on my page so I'm not sure what's going on

This has happened a few times before here and there but it was always solved by restarting the browser, clearing cookies/cache or just waiting a while, but none of these things are working this time.

Any ideas?

Cheers
icon

Best answer by The Ganja Farmer 25 August 2015, 23:51

Dude the exact same thing is happening 2 me, it just started all of a sudden. . . some friends ask me why i have not been posting in the last few days and that made me look more closely at what is going on . . . Soundcloud is broken sigh
View original

1 reply

Dude the exact same thing is happening 2 me, it just started all of a sudden. . . some friends ask me why i have not been posting in the last few days and that made me look more closely at what is going on . . . Soundcloud is broken sigh