Answered

can't search anything within past hour ! help!

I can't seem to search for songs posted within the hour. when I type "a" then click on tracks, hen change my filter results to "past hour " I get, "Sorry we didn't find any results for “a”.
Check the spelling, or try a different search." but it happens for every letter and genre. anyone else have this problem???? need answers fast!

icon

Best answer by Fallen Music 1 July 2019, 13:17

yes same with me, please someone fix this 😞
View original

20 replies

maybe you should try to search something specific & not just the letter 'A'... genius.

SMH.
maybe you should try to search something specific & not just the letter 'A'... genius.

SMH.

i tried everything, does it work for you?
I have the same problem, the search engine doesn't work
something is always wrong with the site - SMH
I’m having the same issue. Uploaded a track today but when I searched for it on SC’s search engine it’s not popping up at all. However, all of my older tracks are coming up though... I then tried and uploaded another “test” track to check and it wasn’t working either. Weird.
Userlevel 1
Same with me
Any luck fellas? I tried uploading a record & it wouldn't even show up in the search bar either.

I love this site but these past few months been stressful trying to upload & share music.
Nope, same doesn't work 😞
yes same with me, please someone fix this 😞
Userlevel 2
I emailed them & they didn't even bother to answer my question.

This sh*t is a joke.
Why was this marked as answered? Anyway, seems like this is only affecting a select group of users since not many people are complaining about it on the interwebz...
Hey, I'm an engineer on the search team - single letter queries will only find tracks that start with that letter.

This means that no tracks starting with the letter "a" were uploaded in the past hour.

Can you give the link of the track you're trying to search for?
Hey, I'm an engineer on the search team - single letter queries will only find tracks that start with that letter.

This means that no tracks starting with the letter "a" were uploaded in the past hour.

Literally every track that I upload is not searchable. I even created a new profile to test this out and whatever I upload is not popping up on search...
Userlevel 2

Dude.... Nothing is popping up on the search bar.

Unless you're trying to say that nobody has been uploading music onto the site for several days now? Which makes no sense at all.

Test it out yourself.
I agree nothing is working tried with "trance" no tracks pops out if you choose in the past day or hour
Userlevel 2
Just uploaded another 2 records to test it out..... searched my name within the past hour..... NOTHING...... searched the song name within the past hour..... NOTHING......

Search is completely broken.

Thank God for Tidal & Apple music.

At least their platform is always on point.
Yeah in the past hour doesn't work yet, past day it seems to work till 6 hours ago not earlier, it doesn't seem to find tracks earlier that 6 hours, I hope they will fix this till tomorrow
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Sorry about the confusion with this. We've reached out to the engineers and they've confirmed this is currently not working properly. Unfortunately, I don't have any information when this can be addressed and fixed, but rest assured it's now properly reported.
All good now, works fine ;)
Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
All good now, works fine ;)
Thank you!

Hi there,

Our engineers let us know that this service is recovering after a fix has been put into place. If this is not yet the case for you, please give this some time and it should soon work again.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis