Question

can you integrate a same-volume track feature for the playback ?

• 20 January 2015
  • 4 replies

some tracks are pretty loud some are pretty low.
Any chance to have a flat volume feature in the future ?

Love soundcloud....

regards

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for posting on the help forum. Currently, no such feature is planned for immediate release, but I see your point and why you would want such feature. Here's what I do to quickly decrease or increase the volume when I'm listening to music on SoundCloud - I use a keyboard shortcut (shift+up or down arrow). You'll still have to find the tab that's playing music if you've a bunch of tabs open, but this might still be a quicker way to do it.

To learn which shortcuts are available, go to SoundCloud.com, then press "h" on your keyboard ;-)

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Mathis
Would be a great Feature when all Tracks,Sounds etc. leveled to a Standard Volume. Somtimes bad when the Track is double as loud as the one you heard before.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Would be a great Feature when all Tracks,Sounds etc. leveled to a Standard Volume. Somtimes bad when the Track is double as loud as the one you heard before.
Hi there poCHi, you might want to take a look at this conversation as well to make sure feature request are forwarded to us properly. ;-)

Cheers,
Mathis
I've scared my fucking ass of so many times becuase of loud tracks. how my setup is right now, -it seems like the whole fucking house is going to fall down. Please i beg with all my heart to make Mentioned Feature above, it would make me use this as my main music site/app instead of..... spotify >.> pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase atleast considder it, for us, the users ;-;