Question

Cannot change URL to desired choice

• 27 March 2015
  • 5 replies

Hi

I want to change my url to HoHA, an acronym of my company but whenever I do, I get told that only letters, numners, underscores and hypens are permitted. I'm using the letters H O H A so why is there a problem???

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Russell,

Thanks for getting in touch about this and apologies for the inconvenience. Url's have to display in lowercase so any uppercase in the field will automatically revert the letters to lowercase. Attempting to type in an uppercase is what triggered the error notification. Unfortunately soundcloud.com/hoha is already taken however you can apply to have it transferred to you here.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Gina
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Unable to change username.

I'm trying to change my Username and it keep saying I can only have letters, numbers, underscores and hyphens. My username I'm wanting to change it to is only letters. Is anyone else having this issue?
Apparently, names have to be lowercase. Are you using uppercase in your name?
Hi Russell,

Thanks for getting in touch about this and apologies for the inconvenience. Url's have to display in lowercase so any uppercase in the field will automatically revert the letters to lowercase. Attempting to type in an uppercase is what triggered the error notification. Unfortunately soundcloud.com/hoha is already taken however you can apply to have it transferred to you here.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Gina

Thanks Gina. Here's hoping I can get a transfer of account!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Unable to change username.

I'm trying to change my Username and it keep saying I can only have letters, numbers, underscores and hyphens. My username I'm wanting to change it to is only letters. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hey there,

Can you let us know the username you're aiming to use? Alternatively, if you don't want to spoil that name on the forum, you can always write in to our support team via email here to get some help. If you do so, feel free to let the team know we forwarded you from the forum.

All the best
Mathis